For residents of Southern California and Northern Baja California, you have the opportunity for a great Disneyland deal. You are able to purchase a three-day park pass for only $149, that is less than $50 a day.
Single adult (age 10+) tickets to Disneyland will normally run you $95-$119 per day depending on the date category; value, regular, or peak. If you do not qualify for this $149 residency deal, you can purchase a non-resident three-day park pass for $85 a day, which totals $255.00.
Here are the zip codes you must live in to qualify for the $149 three-day park pass deal:
• SoCal residents: 90000-93599
• Northern Baja California residents: 21000-22999
If you don’t live in one of these zip codes and are thinking of trying to buy the discounted pass anyway, read this fine print:
“Proof of residency is required for purchase and admission.”
If you have a long-lost relative in Southern California who may be able to help you out with this deal, below is a California zip code map to reference before you make that uncomfortable “favor” call. It appears that Disney will photograph you on your first visit so you cannot let others use your remaining two days.
This discounted pass for $149 will let you choose between one park per day. You cannot “hop” between parks on the same day. If you do want a three-day Park-Hopper, that is $189 for SoCal and Northern Baja residents. A three-day park hopper will typically cost $295, so you’d save $106.
Black Out Dates
There are some dates that you won’t be able to use one of your three passes. You cannot use your passes on April 9 through April 23, 2017. If you are okay not being able to visit the park on those days, this works out to be a great deal. You will need to use all three of your passes NO LATER than May 25th, 2017.
Here are the complete terms:
Important Details for the 3-Day SoCal Resident Promotional Ticket with Magic Morning
- Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999.
- Proof of residency is required for purchase and admission.
- 3-Day, 1-Park-Per-Day Ticket is valid for admission for three (3) days to either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure park, but not to both parks on the same day.
- 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket is valid for admission for three (3) days to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park on the same day.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets expire May 25, 2017.
- Blockout days of April 9 through April 23, 2017 apply.
- May purchase up to 5 tickets per person per day with valid ID.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Tickets not valid before January 9, 2017
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
Important Details for Magic Morning at Disneyland Park
- Magic Morning early admission is based on availability and does not operate daily.
- Ticket includes one Magic Morning at Disneyland Park to select attractions before the park opens to the public on most Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays.
- Each member of your travel party must have valid theme park admission.
- To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
- Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to restrictions and cancellation.